Documents required for Direct 2nd Year Polytechnic :
1) Allotment Letter (Printout from Internet)
2) 10th,12th marksheet./ 10th,ITI or MCVC
3) Leaving Certificate
4) Domicile Certificate and Nationality Certificate( if 'INDIAN/BHARTI' not mention over LC)
5) Caste certificate (All reserved category candidates)
6) Caste Validity Certificate (Only for ST category candidates)
7) Non Creamy Layer Certificate
8) Aadhar Card
9) 03 passport size colour photo
10) Mobile no. linked with Aadhar and bank account.
11) Migration Certificate (Students passing Std XII from board other than Maharashtra)
12) Gap Certificate (In the form of affidavit on Rs. 100/- non judicial stamp paper)
Note : Above listed Original Documents along with two attested photo copies of each documents.
To all the SC, ST, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC etc Students as per the Govt. Rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Direct 2nd Year :
HSC (12th) Pass with Science / Technical / Vocational / MCVC / I.T.I. / CoE (60% Marks)
I.T.I. / MCVC / CoE Passed with Minimum 60% Marks
THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF WOMEN AT WORKPLACE (PREVENTION, PROHIBITION AND REDRESSAL) ACT, 2013
1) This committee is meant for specific protection of women/female students from sexual harassment in workplace or at the institution.
2) The harassment includes unwelcomed sexually determined behavior whether directly, indirectly or by implication.
3) If any student is harassed, can approach the committee members initially so that they can receive assistance/help from them.
4) The committee enquires into the complaints received from Ill-treated/offended female students/staff. If any one finds the misconduct to a specific offence, the committee takes an appropriate action in accordance with the law.
5) The Head of the institution will suspend the alleged from the institution and forward the complaint to the police station for further action.
Details of Vishaka Commitee.. Click Here to View