Eligibility Criteria for First Year :
1) S.S.C. (10th) Pass with Minimum 35% Marks.
2) Candidates are advised to follow the rules for admission to First Year Diploma in
Engineering course as published by Directorate of Technical Education from time to time.
Documents Required for First Year:
1) Allotment Letter (Printout from Internet)
2) 10th Marksheet and 8th,9th Marksheet.
3) Leaving Certificate
4) Domicile Certificate
5) Nationality Certificate( If 'INDIAN' not mention on LC).
6) Income Certificate
7) Aadhar Card
8) Caste certificate (All reserved category candidates) and Caste Validity Certificate (only for ST)
09) Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
10) Mobile no. linked to Aadhar ad Bank Account
11) 03 passport size Colour photo
Note : Above listed Original Documents along with two attested photo copies of each document.
For all the SC, ST, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC, minority (Jain,Buddhist,Christian,Sikh,Parsi,Muslim) Students as per the Govt. Rules.