Documents required for Direct 2nd Year Polytechnic :
1) Allotment Letter (Printout from Internet)
2) 10th,12th marksheet./ 10th,ITI or MCVC
3) Leaving Certificate
4) Domicile Certificate and Nationality Certificate( if 'INDIAN/BHARTI' not mention over LC)
5) Caste certificate (All reserved category candidates)
6) Caste Validity Certificate (Only for ST category candidates)
7) Non Creamy Layer Certificate
8) Aadhar Card
9) 03 passport size colour photo
10) Mobile no. linked with Aadhar and bank account.
11) Migration Certificate (Students passing Std XII from board other than Maharashtra)
12) Gap Certificate (In the form of affidavit on Rs. 100/- non judicial stamp paper)
Note : Above listed Original Documents along with two attested photo copies of each documents.
To all the SC, ST, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC etc Students as per the Govt. Rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Direct 2nd Year :
HSC (12th) Pass with Science / Technical / Vocational / MCVC / I.T.I. / CoE (60% Marks)
I.T.I. / MCVC / CoE Passed with Minimum 60% Marks