1) Allotment Letter (Printout from Internet)
2) Std X Mark sheet (SSC)
3) Std X Passing Certificate (SSC)
4) Std XII (HSC) Mark sheet
5) Leaving Certificate
6) Nationality Certificate
7) Caste certificate (All reserved category candidates)
8) Caste Validity Certificate (All reserved category candidates)
9) Non Creamy Layer Certificate
10) Migration Certificate (Students passing Std XII from board other than Maharashtra)
11) Gap Certificate (In the form of affidavit on Rs. 100/- non judicial stamp paper)
12) Latest Colour Photographs Total – 5 No. (03 passport & 2 stamp size)
Note : Above listed Original Documents along with two attested photo copies of each documents.
To all the SC, ST, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC etc Students as per the Govt. Rules.
HSC (12th) Pass with Science / Technical / Vocational / MCVC / I.T.I. / CoE (60% Marks)
I.T.I. / MCVC / CoE Passed with Minimum 60% Marks