Eligibility Criteria for First Year :
1) S.S.C. (10th) Pass with Minimum 35% Marks.
2) Candidates are advised to follow the rules for admission to First Year Diploma in
Engineering course as published by Directorate of Technical Education from time to time.
Document Required for First Year:
1) Allotment Letter (Printout from Internet)
2) Std X Mark sheet (SSC)
3) Std X Passing Certificate (SSC)
4) Leaving Certificate
5) Nationality Certificate
6) Caste certificate (All reserved category candidates)
7) Caste Validity Certificate (All reserved category candidates)
8) Non Creamy Layer Certificate
9) Migration Certificate (Students passing Std X from board other than Maharashtra)
10) Gap Certificate (In the form of affidavit on Rs. 100/- non judicial stamp paper)
11) Latest Colour Photographs Total – 5 No. (03 passport & 2 stamp size)
Note : Above listed Original Documents along with two attested photo copies of each document.
For all the SC, ST, NT, VJ, OBC, SBC, minority (Jain,Buddhist,Christian,Sikh,Parsi,Muslim) Students as per the Govt. Rules.