With Corona Virus (COVID -19) creating news all over the world, Shri H.H.J.B. Polytechnic has geared up to keep the students, faculty and staff safe from this virus.
The Institute has taken following decision about progress of academic curriculum so that students should not bear any kind of academic loss.
For Teaching Staff:
1. Staff should prepare the notes; PPT’s of first 2 chapters of their respective subjects and sends them to students through Whatsapp group/ mail group.
2. Staff should prepare audio/video lectures of first 2 chapters of their subjects.
3. All staff should start online teaching to their students.
4. Staff should inform to their HOD’s about subject progress.
5. All HOD’s should conduct meeting with students to take their feedback about subjects and to know their problems using any application like Zoom video communication etc.
6. Staff should conduct meeting with parents about student’s progress.
1. It’s obligatory for all students to attend online lectures delivered by your staff.
2. All students must store notes of respective subjects either in their notebook or take a print.
3. Students must send their assignments, tutorials in PDF formats to their staff of respective subjects.
4. Students must attend online exam of all subjects.
5. Students can put their queries related to subjects or personal.
About Corona Virus
It is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans and spreads through an infected person. The intensity of the infection caused by a family of virus ranges from the common cold to more severe diseases.
How it Spreads?
Coughing and sneezing
Close personal contact with an infected person (eg. touching or shaking hands)
Touching an object or surface with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes before washing your hands
Signs and Symptoms of Corona Virus
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus and follow these practices.
Dr. Vishal A. Wankhede