Mega Campus Drive of Mechanical 2017-18 Batch at SNJB's Late Sau. K. B. Jain College of Engineering on 12 May 2018. Eight MNCs, Limited and Private Limited Companies came for Placement Drive and selected 31 Mechanical Engineers.
Mr. Tushar Milind Dixit (BE Mechanical) & his team baged a Second Prize at State Level Avishakar-2017 Competition. Their project "Versatile Sugar Cane Planter" guided by Prof. V. C. Jadhav has baged this prestigious award. He has been falicitated by Dr. Nitin Karmalkar Vice Chancellor of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune dated 10th Feb. 2018.
Shrimansa Dineshbhau Lodha & Shrimansa Zumbarlalji Bhandari Inaugurated All Terrain Vehicle(ATV)
SAE collegiate club of SNJB's College of Engineering, Chandwad, Nashik is established by students of Mechanical Engg. Dept. for academic year 2017-18. This club is also known as Team "The Crew"
(a group of people who work closely together for same objective)
SAE collegiate club of SNJB's College of Engineering, Chandwad, Nashik is established by students of Mechanical Engg. Dept. for academic year 2017-18. This club is also known as Team "The Crew" (a group of people who work closely together for same objective) The crew designed, manufactured and tested off road All Terrain Vehicle(ATV) model HSD1.
Achievements of Team "The Crew":
1. 8th rank in National level Baja Tutor 2017
2.Qualified for Virtual Baja SAEINDIA 2017
3. Qualified for ESI 2018
4. Awarded as SPIRIT of ESI 2018
5. Awarded as Best Rookie Team in ESI 2018.
6. More than Rs. 70000 fund raised at online Ketto Fund raiser
7. Innovation done as Equipped with GPS Tracker, Seat Belt Sensor
COMPETITIONS WON BY PROJECT SMART TOILET (Interdisciplinary Project)
1) First prize in project exhibition ‘GAGNANT-2K18’ organized by ‘Industry Institute Interaction Cell (IIIC) of Pune Vidhyarthi Griha College of engg. Nasik.
2) First prize in state level project competition at JSPM’s ICOER, Wagholi, Pune.
3) First prize in UGCON-2k18 under category of Industrial Award by Logic Power Company at MIT Academy of engineering Alandi Pune.
4) Runner up prize in project exhibition at SNJB’s COE Chandwad.
5) 2nd runner up in ‘2nd regional level project competition 17-18 organized by Computer Society of India (CSI), Nasik chapter in association with Digital Impact Square Nasik.
6) Third prize in National level project presentation ‘Technophilia-2K18’ organized by department of E&TC engg, MITAOE in association with Indian Society of Automation (ISA) Pune section.
7) Second prize in zonal level ‘Avishkar-2K17’ and participated at university level.
8) A Patent on the invention ‘Smart automatic toilet cleaning system for Indian Railways’ with patent ID 201821008841.
1. Katariya Dharmesh Ashoklal Mechanical
2. Parik Pratik Balmukund Mechanical
3. Lodha Gauri Anilkumar Computer
4. Borse Anita Shivaji Computer
5. Pincha Akshay Gautamchand E & TC
6. Chopda Pranita Prashant E & TC
7. Parakh Dhanashri Sunil E & TC
Felicitation of Inventors by Shrimansa Bebilalji Sancheti Chairman Prabandha Samiti,
Management Coordinator Shrimansa Dineshaji Lodha & Shrimansa Zumbarlalji Bhandari.
Respected Principal Dr. M. D. Kokate & HoD Mechanical Dr. S. D. Sancheti.
Title of Invention:- TRACTOR OPERATED GARBAGE AND WASTE PAPER COLLECTOR
Patent Application No.201821007698 dated 1/03/2018
Patent Publication Date:-16/03/2018
1)Vishnu Vijay Kanase
2)Arjun Shivaji Kale
3)Hemant Devidas More
4)Nandkumar Vilasrao Shelke
Project Guide:- Prof. Rahulkumar Madhukar Sonar
Felicitation of Inventors By Management Coordinators Srimansa Dineshji Lodha and Shrimansa Zumbarlalji Bhandari. Respected Principal Dr. M. D. Kokate & HoD Mechanical Dr. S. D. Sancheti.
Title of the Invention : - VERSATILE SUGARCANE PLANTING MACHINE.
Patent Application No:- 201721041981 dated 23/11/2017
Patent Publication Date:- 05/01/2018
Name of Inventors:-
1)Pravin Dileep Nawale
2)Abhijeet Ramdas Gavali
3)Ananda Kailas Shinde
4)Tushar Milind Dixit
5)Gayatri Subhash Shinde
Project Guide:- Prof. V. C. Jadhav
"Employability Enhancement & Youth Livelihood Program" dated 12/03/2018 to 16/03/2018
Conducted by Mahindra Pride School & Naandi Foundation.
All BE Mechanical Students, Principal Dr. M. D. Kokate.
Trainer Ms. Sonali Pathak & Mr. Abhijit Mandve
Event Coordinator:- Prof. R. M. Sonar
Trustee, Managing Committee Principal & HODs of All Department Congratulated Students for their Application of Patent
Title of the Invention : - DUMP PICK-UP BED HOISTING SYSTEM
PATENT APPLICATION NO:-201721018684 DATED 27/05/2017
Name of the Students :-
1) Parkhe Shailesh Somnath
2) Lokhande Sandip Bhausaheb
3) Shah Shahnavaz Abdulla
4) Ghule Ganesh Jamnadas
Project Guide:- Prof. Rahulkumar M. Sonar
Project Title: Design and Fabrication of Bio-Fertilizer Spreading Machine
(PATENT APPLICATION NO:-201721020692 DATED 13/06/2017)
1. Joshi Yogesh Nandkishore
2. Munavat Nitin Sanjay
3. Polekar Saurabh Mahesh
4. Tekale Gaurav Dinkar
Project Guide:- Prof. Vinaykumar C. Jadhav
These Students also won 1st Prize at Zonal Level and Selected for University Level
131 Students of TE Mechanical are doing Inplant Training From 1st June 2018 at various Industries in Nashik, Dhule etc.