To become world class management education hub by transforming aspiring students to meet the challenges & rigors of today’s competitive world.
As a catalyst we comprehend brilliance through academic excellence, leadership & intellects for our diverse profile learners.
PEO & PO’s
Program Educational Outcomes
PEO 1: To use fundamental concept of management to understand and develop the business practices.
PEO 2: To utilize communication skills, decision making ability and moral values to face real time challenges in corporate.
PEO 3: To employ knowledge in multi disciplinary managerial skills through expert-interaction, research activity and academics.
1. Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
2. Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
3. Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects
5. Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals,
Contributing effectively to a team environment.
MBA Department was established in 2010. We are committed to impart high quality education and exposure to help develop the next generation of business leaders with global outlook. We develop our students with the capability of adapting to the fast changing business environment of India and the world at large. By introducing new specializations and adopting an innovative pedagogy, the institute has been constantly working to develop professionals with vision, courage and dedication to initiate and manage the change. Isolated expertise in functional areas of Finance, HR, Marketing, Operations is giving way to a composite and unified approach to managing business processes. Effective decision-making requires an integrated understanding of all business functions; this guiding philosophy is firmly rooted in reality at our institute. Methodologies of business management are being shorn off the traditional practices and new holistic approaches are being developed.
PG Programme Master of Business Administration
Specialisation offered. (2019 Pattern)
The following specializations shall be offered as MAJOR / MINOR:
1. Marketing Management (MKT)
2. Financial Management (FIN)
3. Human Resources Management (HRM)
4. Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
5. Business Analytics (BA)
The following specializations shall be offered ONLY as MINOR Specializations:
1. Rural & Agribusiness Management (RABM)
2. Pharma & Healthcare Management (PHM)
3. Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
Specialisation offered. (2016 Pattern)