Vision & Mission of T&P Cell.
Transforming the learners into industry oriented employable professionals
1) To undertake activities related to employability enhancement of the learners
2) To act as a liaison between industry and institute for mutually beneficial relationship and collaboration
Objectives of T&P Cell:-
1) To assist students develop their academic and career interests and their short and long term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
2) To assist students develop and implement successful job search strategies through counseling.
3) To work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with curriculum as well as coordinate project work/ summer training/ internship programs.
4) To assist our students in obtaining final placements in reputed companies
5) To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over Maharashrtra / India
6) Up gradation of the students communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from industry/academia for seminar, trainings and workshops.
7) Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects / internships
|1||Dr.M.D.Kokate||Principal & Head T&P Cell|
|2||Prof.P.A,Kapse||Professor Incharge T&P Cell|
|3||Prof.M.S.Barkale||Training and Placement Officer|
|4||Prof.G.P.Dhomase||T&P Coordinator Computer Engineering|
|5||Prof. S.R.Pagar||T&P Coordinator Civil Engineering|
|6||Prof. R.M.Sonar||T&P Coordinator Mechanical Engineering|
|7||Prof. P.N.Achaliya||T&P Coordinator IT Engineering|
|8||Prof.S.S.Thakare||T&P Coordinator E&TC Engineering|