"To empower students to get knowledge and excellence in civil engineering and to cultivate a sense of commitment to society"
1. To develop outstanding Civil Engineering graduates with Highest ethics.
2. To provide advanced skills of learning which helps to travel the journey from academics to industry.
3. To impart basic knowledge to serve the society.
Program Educational Objectives
1. Graduates in Civil Engineering will acquire learning skills which serves the society.
2. Graduates in Civil Engineering will practice in a responsible, professional and ethical manner.
3. Graduates in Civil Engineering will able to analyze, design and use skills in order to formulate and solve Civil Engineering problems.
Program Specific Outcomes:
1. To offer engineering services with professional and ethical responsibility.
2. To demonstrate knowledge in analysis, design, laboratory investigation with high proficiency in mathematics,science
3. Interact with stakeholders effectively and execute quality construction work applying necessary tools.
The Department of Civil Engineering is one of the Departments in this College. It was established in the year 2004. The Department offer undergraduate programs in Civil Engineering. The first batch of the students of Civil Engineering passed out in 2008. The Department has well qualified, experienced and dedicated staff members.
The Department has well equipped laboratories with state of the all equipments and machines. The staffs and students are routinely present technical paper in various conferences, seminars and workshop. The Department has always strived for excellence and receives grants for the research work, workshops and seminars.
The list of knowledge areas in the Civil Engineering includes Structural Engineering, Water resource, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering. In addition, a set of elective subjects have been address on the advanced topic of Civil engineering. The UG programme pays basic attention to the laboratory and theoretical concepts, so that the students will able to solve real-life problems.
UG Program : Bachelor of Engineering (BE) Civil Engineering
Sanction Intake : 60
Duration : 4 Years
Course Code : 517319110